FANTASTIC!!!. These people are so nice and go out of their way to make you feel comfortable. I went there when my cat chewed on some toxic plants. I was so freaked out and everyone from the front desk to the tech to the doctor was calm, professional and informative. I was clueless about how potent some plants can be and they not only educated me on this but I left with so much information so that I could informa my husband and kids. We are grateful for VCA ALLEN PARK!!! We still have our baby girl, Patticakes. The money was well spent for saving her life!!!!
Absolutely Terrible. Absolutely TERRIBLE!!! Do NOT take your pet here! From the very beginning the staff was rude. I took in my Chihuahua because she had ate chocolate and i brought the wrapper with me. When i showed it to the vet the receptionist laughed like my pets health was a joke. it only got worse from there. The first thing the vet sad (Indian) was that he was not worried if it was milk chocolate. Then why did he go on to give me an estimate of $698!!! He kept forcing me to sign the estimate agreeing to the cost. He was a complete gold digger and took advantage of the fact that it was an emergency. When i picked up my dog she had charcoal hanging from her mouth, she was unconscious, and she smelled like feces. They don't care about your pet, they just want your money.
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!
Do you have a review of VCA Allen Park Animal Hospital on your blog? If you include the Citysearch image link (shown below) in your post, we'll automatically link to your review from the business profile page. Here's how our Linkback system works:
The Linkback system is free and automatic. It's really that easy.
To link to our business profile page, copy the html below to your web page.